The Best Bachelorette Party in Houseboat

When its comes to marriage every girls have dreams of how they want it to be and here I am writing about my best friend wedding planning. Wedding is in March and I wanted to throw THE BEST bachelorette party for her, due to this corona situation i was not sure whether its even possible.

Is it safe and secure during this Pandemic to go out and have some fun in private is the one big question I tried to answer myself and to the family as well.

We wanted it to be safe secure and secluded from the rest of the places. My search ended with houseboats in Alleppey , Alleppey known as Venice of South Asia. I did not regret with my decision neither did my friends it was the best moments which turned out to be a life time memory to cherish. 



While choosing the house boat, if you go with a licensed tour operator then half of the headache is over as its thoroughly validated and checked by the police and the Department of Tourism. 

Mesmerizing sites in the backwaters will take your breath away!! The backwater lagoons and shores are been separated by a tall coconut trees. It almost feels like something is inviting you to the shore.

Leisure time just sit Back and relax seeing the natural lagoons backwaters and enjoy the local delicacy. A fresh catch fish cooked with the tropical spices blend it yummy and mouthwatering. I’m truly flattered by the hospitality that has been given in the house boat.

The privacy is very much important and the staff, they never bother in your private time or no interference at all, you can just be with your friends. These houseboats are being properly sanitized and well maintained even the personal hygiene of the staff is taken care of.

Houseboats are affordable and customizable as per your needs .Glad with the decision I took my friends, truly enjoyed the stay in house boat. I am planning my second trip in houseboat with my family soon.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Biennale in the Alappuzha

Corona Impact on the Alleppey house boat industry.